West of Scotland School of Anaesthesia
Clinical and Educational Supervisors
Trainers who oversee a specific trainee's clinical work and provide constructive feedback during a training placement. Consultants and Higher/Advanced trainees (ST5-7) can use WPBAs only if they have received the appropriate training at an approved course. CUT forms can be signed off by any Consultant Clinical Supervisor".
Each trainee has a nominated educational supervisor (ES) to oversee their learning. The ES ensures that a trainee is making the necessary clinical and educational progress.
- ES Guide for Completion of ESSR for ARCP on LLP
- A guide to completing ARCP documentation
- Guidance letter for all involved in ARCP
- Guidance for Educational Supervisors
- Learning agreement
- Trainee appraisal
- Supervisors: further details
- Educational Supervisor Report
- Guidance for Educational Supervisor Report